8.24.2009

What's the point?

I have been meaning to start writing a blog since...well, since forever...more specifically, since my little bout of unemployment began six months ago. Try as I might, though, I just couldn't force myself to put my thoughts on paper -- they are so personal I can barely stand the thought of people (friends, strangers...family ) reading them, disagreeing with them, criticizing them...criticizing ME. So I came up with a compromise. I'll start slow. I passionately love a few things in life, and reading and cooking are two of those things. So here's what I'll do: I'm going to start blogging about those things, and I'll try and warm to the idea of including some personal insights, stories, etc. as I go. Bear with me, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment